Best Small Business Loans in San Antonio, TX
What type of small business loan should I choose?
No matter what type of business loan you need, chances are you need the money fairly quickly. While some business owners may have a difficult time finding funding, our trusted partners specialize in San Antonio loans for all types of business owners:
- San Antonio Small business loans for women
- San Antonio Small business lending for veterans
- San Antonio Small business funding for startups
If you're considering applying for a small business loan in San Antonio, there are 3 basic loan types to choose from:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans in San Antonio, TX
- If you qualify for an SBA loan, this will likely be your best option. Interest rates are often more favorable than other types of small business loans which can help reduce your monthly payments.
- Fixed rate small business loans in San Antonio
- Assuming you make on time payments, your interest rate will not change for the life of the loan with fixed interest rates. You may pay a slight premium at the outset (either in origination fees or the interest rate itself) but the trade is often worth it. Be sure to crunch the numbers to see if the increase in fees or interest rate will worth the peace of mind knowing your rate will never change.
- San Antonio variable interest rate loans
- Often you will receive a lower interest rate at the outset with variable interest rate loans in San Antonio. But beware. Your interest rate will fluctuate throughout the life of the loan. This can cause dramatic swings in your monthly payments, something you may need to prepare for if interest rates begin to climb. Be very careful if you're considering a San Antonio loan with a variable interest rate
Each of the above types of small business loans in San Antonio come with an origination fee. Origination fees vary for each loan. SBA-guaranteed loans are charged a percentage of the guaranteed loan amount, this cost is sometimes passed on to the borrower.
To fully understand the cost of small business loans in San Antonio, compare rates with our verified loan providers today!
Not Your Area? We also service..
Actual Small Business Loans Near Customer Requests in San Antonio TX
What type of financing would you like?
How long has your business been in operation?
2 - 5 years
How much funding are you seeking?
$100,000 - 249,999
Do you have credit issues that may impact financing?
For what type of business are you seeking a loan?
A business that I currently own
What is the primary reason you are seeking this loan?
What are your approximate total business revenues over the past 12 months?
What Our Customers Say
I compared all my loan options quickly with your service. I was able to get funding within 1 week at a great rate. Thank you!
Save up 20% on your business loan!