Best Small Business Loans in Virginia
What type of Virginia small business loan should I choose?
No matter what type of Virginia business loan you need, chances are you need the money fairly quickly. While some business owners may have a difficult time finding funding, our trusted partners specialize in Virginia loans for all types of business owners:
- Virginia Small business loans for women
- Virginia Small business lending for veterans
- Virginia Small business funding for startups
If you're considering applying for a small business loan in Virginia, there are 3 basic loan types to choose from:
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans in Virginia
- If you qualify for an SBA loan, this will likely be your best option. Interest rates are often more favorable than other types of small business loans which can help reduce your monthly payments.
- Fixed rate small business loans in Virginia
- Assuming you make on time payments, your interest rate will not change for the life of the loan with fixed interest rates. You may pay a slight premium at the outset (either in origination fees or the interest rate itself) but the trade is often worth it. Be sure to crunch the numbers to see if the increase in fees or interest rate will worth the peace of mind knowing your rate will never change.
- Virginia variable interest rate loans
- Often you will receive a lower interest rate at the outset with variable interest rate loans in Virginia. But beware. Your interest rate will fluctuate throughout the life of the loan. This can cause dramatic swings in your monthly payments, something you may need to prepare for if interest rates begin to climb. Be very careful if you're considering a Virginia loan with a variable interest rate
Each of the above types of small business loans in Virginia come with an origination fee. Origination fees vary for each loan. SBA-guaranteed loans are charged a percentage of the guaranteed loan amount, this cost is sometimes passed on to the borrower.
To fully understand the cost of small business loans in Virginia, compare rates with our verified loan providers today!
Actual Small Business Loans Near Customer Requests in VA
What type of financing would you like?
How long has your business been in operation?
2 - 5 years
How much funding are you seeking?
$250,000 - 499,999
Do you have credit issues that may impact financing?
For what type of business are you seeking a loan?
A business that I currently own
What is the primary reason you are seeking this loan?
What are your approximate total business revenues over the past 12 months?
"This is a medical practice"